Millions of dollars are being poured into road construction projects throughout the Garden State in 2015.
NJ Car Coupon felt we should let commuters know what will be the bane of their commute throughout the New Year.
Last year saw chaotic delays and accidents on both Route 287 and Route 80. On Route 80 alone, construction issues tripled the amount of accidents.
With that in mind we felt we needed to share the top road and bridge construction projects in NJ for 2015.
Stay safe out there people!
List of 2015 NJ Road Construction Projects
- Pulaski Skyway
- The construction that began in 2014 will continue into 2015.
- Route 35
- 12 miles of road on Route 35 will be rebuilt within Ocean County
- Garden State Parkway
- A massive shoulder restoration project in Ocean and Monmouth counties is set to be completed by summer of 2015.
- Route 46 & Route 3
- The state is spending close to $200 million to repair the section of road where Route 46 meets Route 3 near Clifton.
- A $105 million restoration project for I-280 is set to start in Summer 2015. The main goals will be to repair ailing bridges, ramps, and updating interchanges.
Sign Up for More NJ Car News!